[access-uk] Re: audio discription on channel four on the talking freview box

  • From: hannah day <hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 21:22:16 +0000

ok chris . i know what you mean it's verry interesting so that is why i was bringing it up

chat soon hannah

Hannah Day
E-mail and Facebook: hannahday2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN hannahday1989@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: hannah.day

On 02/01/2011 20:12, chris hallsworth wrote:
Hi Hannah.
Interesting question. I don't know myself, but I'm sure it's just a
ninor annoyance and will be fixed in a later update. I will try and
duplicate the problem when I get mine.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 02/01/2011 20:01, hannah day wrote:
Hi all

Tonight i was going to watch deal or no deal . And i noticed it wasn't
audio discribed and i would like to no why it's not? as other people who
are on fre view with other boxers get it

chat soon hannah