[access-uk] Re: audio descriptions

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:33:44 +0100

Saqib

"Oh Derek your on fire today."

 I am just honest, something some people can't cope with.
Far too many blind people act like spoilt 5 year olds.

They want, they demand, and stamp foot in  frustration if they don't get it.
And they are not willing to pay for what they want.

I see  no reason why the BBC  or any other TV channel should provide
equal  access to TV for the blind,  until equal fees are paid.
Audo  descriptions has to be paid for.
And not a one person has given a clear logical reason as to why the sighted
viewers should subsidise what the blind want.
Regards,  Derek