[access-uk] audio description problems

  • From: balalbilal Hussain <balal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 14:34:14 -0000

Hello all, happy new year!

Just a problem that I've been having for quite a while now, I have a Goodman's
smart free view box, and sometimes, I've noticed especially on the BBC
channels, when I'm watching programs such as eastenders, the AD stutters, and
cuts off at times, missing out words.
This can be very frustrating when watching a program as I miss out on crucial
information!

I'm not sure who to contact, or who to speak to. Has anyone else on the list
experienced similar problems with this box? I'm sure it can't be my Arial,
we've just recently had a new one fitted in, and we have over 79 percent signal.

Any ideas would be very welcome!

Bilal Hussain