[access-uk] Re: audio description on Smart TVs

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 10:36:15 -0000

Yes, don't assume that just because iPlayer is available thru a smart
TV, that you will also be able to get audio description on it.

You correctly point out that there is presently no audio description on
iPlayer for iPhone. This may encompass all mobile devices via web or app
actually, I haven't checked.

So, yes, if you want audio description on iPlayer via iPhone, then email
and tell them.

accessibilityteam@xxxxxxxxx is the address. Save it. Share it.