[access-uk] Re: audio captchas won't play issue.

  • From: mjw <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 08:51:55 +0000

Could you send the list an example or two of the sites/pages you are having difficulty with? what screen reader(s) are you using?

Matt

At 08:07 10/12/2014, you wrote:
yes, other things, such as tv/radio programs/streams, and youtube videos seem fine, it just seems to be audio captchas that won't play, but a very annoying issue for a totally blind person relying on them.

Simon