[access-uk] Re: audible format not working

  • From: "Jim McAuslan" <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 07:59:23 -0000

Hi Amro,

Yes, I'll have a listen.
Many thanks.
Have a good day.
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes
they work best when open
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amro Bilal
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 1:21 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: audible format not working

  Glad my guess was right and it wasn't anything nasty. Re enhanced, I'd say
yes, you quite notice the different in sound quality. But again whether if you
think it worth investing those £30 if you mostly listen to books from Audible.
I thought it was worth it. In any rate do listen to both enhanced and format 4
on Windows Media Player to see what you are getting.

  HTH,
  Amro