[access-uk] Re: audible and streem:

  • From: "Mann, Madleen" <Madleen.Mann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:38:37 +0100

Once your Stream is activated (you do that by clicking on the apropriate
player on the website and then connect your stream with the sd card
within) you've got a $vraudible folder on your stream /on the sd card in
your stream.
into this folder you copy the 1 or 2 files of your audible books and you
should be fine.
Let me know if you have any problems
Best wishes,

Madleen Mann
RNIB Customer Sales and Support/Technology
105, Judd Street
London
WC1H 9NE
t: 0207 391 23 08