[access-uk] Re: attention Daren rose re accessible podchatcher

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:53:30 +0100

OK that sounds great, now all I need to know then is what the latest version of Juice is and how do I get my favourite programme podcast links? Will this then download every day automatically or is it just that I can go to it to download quickly? Sorry for all the stupid questions. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>