[access-uk] Re: attachment keystroke

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 08:56:36 +0100

Is there away to repair the shortcut keystrokes for Jaws? for some unknown reason this one isn't working and I would dearly love to get it to work. I am getting fed up of asking my support workers to do things like opening attachments. Using up my support time for some thing I should be able to do myself. If anyone can think of another way for me to do this then please email me or phone me on 01733 320933 I'm out from 10.45 until 12.45am Many thanks Andy S

-----Original Message----- From: andrew shipp
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 8:39 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] attachment keystroke

I've  read all  the  shortcut  keystrokes for Jaws  within  windows live
mail,  and  everything  that people are telling me to do to open attachment
is  there.  but it just just don't work at all.