[access-uk] Re: athlon & intel processors explaine please.

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 20:14:11 -0000

Terry, as far as I know, JFW will work with Intel and AMD Athlon.  My XP system
is an AMD 64 which, admittedly, I've had for some years.  My laptop is an Intel
Dual Core.  Both machines are running JFW 9.0.

I'm not technical enough to help you regarding the figures and sockets though
(smile).

Jackie