[access-uk] Re: asda's website

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:05:55 +0100

thanks

trace

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alistair
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 9:29 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: asda's website

  Hi Trace, Having spoken to Asda staff from South africa to Glasgow today I
eventually got a commitment from a store manager who is responsible for the
online orders to contact the web production unit tomorrow. It’s not just that
the new site remains inaccessible,it is that they provide a link to the old
site which is supposed to remain accessible but for me at least   either
doesn’t do anything or simply transports you to the new site! If I do get a
response I will of course post it. Meantime, Tesco seems accessible but in
comparison with ASDA bloody expensive!

  alistair