[access-uk] Re: anyone want

  • From: Marie Baisez <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:44:06 +0100

my case has 3 tiny wheels on the lock mechanism, they click when you turn them to change the number but don't stop at 0. To set the lock as you want, you turn the wheels to the numbers desired, insert a sharp object in a small hole found on the lock until you hear a click. To lock the case, you insert the end of the zips in small slots found on the lock and turn the wheels to other numbers. Pushing the small lever found on another corner won't make them spring out, but if you set the numbers to your preset combination, the zip ends will spring out of their slots when this tiny lever is pushed. Neat isn't it?... provided you can see the numbers. Would love to play with the lock to see if a click is heard when reaching the preset numbers but worried in case I mess it up and can't open the case anymore.

Thanks for the help and suggestions anyway.
Cheers now,
Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>