[access-uk] Re: anyone want

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:24:04 -0000

Access to Snow?  No thanks.  Its bluddy cold enough here Andrew!

Careful Andy, don't want someone popping up telling us we're off topic
now, do we?  (smile)  How do you cope in the snow?  Anyone got some
nice techy access aids that are good for all seasons?

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx