[access-uk] Re: anyone on three network

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:50:34 +0100

Hi Will.

Firstly, welcome to Three, I hope you love this network as much as I do. If you give customer services a ring on 333 from your handset or 08433733333 from any fixed line phone, they'll happily send you a temporary password to access the My Three portal. Once you've logged in you can of course change it and indeed, I think you'll be prompted to when you log in for the first time.

All the best and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

-----Original Message----- From: william lomas
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 9:31 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] anyone on three network

hi all, how does one sign up to my three please, as how can we see the sim card to enter numbers off it? if we have a three sim in a mobile, can we go on to my 3 directly on a talk enabled phone and sign up that way?
thanks to all
WIll