[access-uk] Re: anyone having problems with plusnet?

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 19:34:33 -0000

Brilliant, thanks, I'll hang on to this, that seems a very good deal!!

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 04:34:36 PM

We pay £17 a month and we get: up to 8MBPS download speed, 40GB bandwidth
usage per month, wireless router worth £50. There is, however, a one time
fee of £50 for the connection. This is Sky's connect package since we can't
go on their other deals.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Spring.flower <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 06:09:02 PM
Subject: [access-uk] anyone having problems with plusnet?

Hi

Since just before christmas my connection, mail and web has been very
very slow for most of the time but occasionally its fine, I figured that
it was a problem at their end and it'd be sorted once christmas was
over, well, its over and my connection's still painfully slow.

I think there's a way of checking your connection but I don't know how,
can anyone give me someinstructions and does anyone have any other ideas
as to what it could be?

Back in October we had Sky plus put in and so now have to have the phone
cable hooked up to the box, this problem didn't start at that time but
could it have anything to do with it?  I wonder if they were playing
about with the box and have upset the line or something.

Thanks for any help

Trace

Check out my radio and TeamTalk server! http://www.jls-radio.com
--
James Scholes

E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000

Message sent at 04:42:01 PM GMT on Wednesday, January 07, 2009