[access-uk] Re: anyone have the Nokia N70

  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:37:18 +0100

Web 'n walk is just the name of the t-mobile subscription package for 3g web
access.  Currently it's on offer at half price for 3 months, that's £7.50 for
unlimited web access.

Adrian Higginbotham
Accessibility and inclusion adviser
British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Internal extension #2287
Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ