[access-uk] any1 tried viber?

  • From: Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones and Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, eyes-free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, keyboardusers <keyboardusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 19:57:46 +0530

hi all.
my friend got a new touch screen phone so i was teaching him how to
use it so he wanted to use viber so creating account was easy making
outgoing call was also easy the biggest call was answering incomming
calls did any1 successfully answer incomming call? this is on spice
dream uno and android 4.4.4

austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto