[access-uk] Re: any thoughts on the packmate querty version

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:55:04 +0100

Hi Jim,

The older PAC Mates used to wipe files on the internal memory if the battery went completely flat. However, this doesn't happen with the Omni.

One advantage of opting for the qwerty version is that it will be less of a learning curve than using the braille version if you already use Windows, although you would have a head start with the braille one if you previously owned FS/Blazie notetakers.

Ed
----- Original Message ----- From: "jim mcauslan" <axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>