[access-uk] Re: any thoughts on the packmate querty version

  • From: "jim mcauslan" <axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:10:21 +0100

Hi Paul,

The problem is getting demos this far north. Sight & sound freighted up a demo version of the braille and querty versions and gave me a phone demo. Don't know of other companies that would do that. I'm so far north I don't get to exhibitions etc. Even the Glasgow ones are a 5 6 hour journey south, smile.

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype jmca011

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Leake" <paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx>