[access-uk] Re: any help with digi tv.

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 21:51:11 +0000

Hi,
A few months back I had all my stations tuned in and available in the menus but couldn't get any sound from radio 1 although I knew there should have been as the TV in the other room played it fine. I reinstalled the software from the CD and all was fine. I was getting a few crashes which helped me decide but even if your not I'd give it a go.

At 20:52 30/12/2007, you wrote:
high all.
i'm having problems with my digi tv. it is unable to receve iTV 1 2 and 3 also i can not get channal 4. but i know that i am able to receve them. if anyone could help me regarding this problem. even if noone knows how to do it but can inform me about anyone who knows about it i'd be graitful. its really erratating not being able to watch corranation street and having to rezide watching it on a normal analog tv. i've tryed contacting nebula elotronics but someone informed me that they are moving so its hard to get hold of them. please! anyone that can help, let me know.
best wishes balal
Checked by AVG Free Edition.