[access-uk] Re: any body useing avast

  • From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:46:32 +0200

Barry,
I have been using avast anti-virus for the past few months now and I find it
fairly user friendly with jaws.  I can only talk in regards to jawas as this is
the screen reader I use so if anyone has used it with other screen readers they
can certainly give you more feedback on that.  I have not had any viruses so
far but then again, I've been using it only for a short time.  The other thing
is that it is very slow at scanning but maybe the pro version is faster, not
sure.
Take care,
Lyn & Twinny.
*********
skype=keanemaniac
email & MSN=
keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx

*********
(...) "Say a word or two to brighten my day
Do you think that you could see your way
To lay yourself down And make it so, but you don't want to know
You take much more
Than I'd ever ask for" (...)
(KEANE)