[access-uk] Re: answer app.

  • From: "broxibear" <william.inglis72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 12:25:13 +0100

hi Jackie, I had an Iphone4s sometime ago, but forgot about the two finger tap
for answering the phone.
I have been looking for a podcast or tutorial on the Iphone5, which I have now.
I always like to get something from visually impaired users of the device I'm
getting, and I have just gotten the 5 recently.
As I have been with Android for ages now, the Apple stuff has gone from my
mind. Need a refresher course maybe smiles, Billy