[access-uk] Re: answer app.

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 11:57:59 +0100

Directly above the home button and to the right there is an answer button, when I am using the phone but when the phone is in locked screen directly above the home button, I simply double tap with one finger. To end a call it is also possible to momentarily press down the on/off switch.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Cassidy" <mike.cassidy137@xxxxxxxxx>