[access-uk] Re: another question on Firefox

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 22:33:22 +0100

You can have IE and Firefox on the same machine and they will never conflict
with each other. The important thing is that only one browser can be set as
the default, i.e., when you click on a link in an e-mail your choice of
browser will be opened instead of the other and vice versa.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx