[access-uk] another burn problem.

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 08:00:39 -0000

hi guys, having the following burn problem using Premier CD+DVD Creator.
Don't know if any of you have used this particular software, but I found it very speech friendly, and had no problems with the software, until I had to replace the CDRW Drive recently. Ever since the new drive was fitted, I have not been able to burn. I've tried different type disks, but none of them work.
I get the following error message: disk is not writeable by this control. Please insert the CDR, or CDRW disk.
Tried Nero software as well, with the same result.
It seems to me as if the new drive is to blame in some way, but I don't know how.
The new drive is: Combo- 52x16c.

Any Ideas.
Billy

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq