[access-uk] Re: another anti virus checker.

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:16:03 +0100

Hi.  Kaspersky has received favourable comments in the latest round-up of
Anti-virus software in this month's Personal Computer World.  Its cheaper
than Norton, but in that regard you can hardly beat AVG free edition, which
many here like, no doubt in part because it is free.

I presume there may well be an evaluation version on the CD with the mag.
Kaspersky has had favourable reports elsewhere too.  I'd be interested to
see how you get on with it.

Ray./