[access-uk] Re: announcement - BBC 7 Weekly Listings Now Available

  • From: "Harry Lyddall" <harry.lyddall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:08:57 -0000

i haven't noticed much difference in the updated bbc website, except there are a few mp3 programmes. i was having difficulties with the real player live streams dropping out intermittently, but it seems to be better since the last ms automatc updates. on bbc7 its either listen live, or www.bbc.co.uk/bbc7/listenagain/monday or what ever day the programme was broadcast.
regards:
harry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>