[access-uk] Re: android tablets

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 13:30:08 +0000

Hi Adrien. It depends where you're based in the UK. I know a lot of people are offering iOS training across the UK for free as part of projects run by local organisations.

all the best,

Mo.

On 15/11/2015 13:09, Adrien Collins wrote:

Hi Mo

I have persevered with my tablet for over a year, perhaps I
just need to get some hands on help with it or get a better
keyboard, it is a logitech ultra thin, perhaps there is a
better one. I would like to master it before I change as I
have spent a lot of money on apps and what have you but if
there are bugs then another option would be the way to go.
At least with windows I have a lot of the software I would
need plus I already have a office 365 subscription I could
use. Where would I get some tuition locally?

Regards

Adrien