[access-uk] Re: android question

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 15:14:01 +0100

Hi Joe.

What phone are you using and what email program?

cheers,

Mo.

On 21/08/2016 14:42, Joe Bollard (Redacted sender everton274 for DMARC) wrote:

Hello friends, just a quickie, I have a number of messages on my phone that I have finished reading, i’m looking for a way to delete them all in one fell swoop without having to delete them individually , can’t find anything on my screen that will allow me to do this but i’m probably missing something somewhere, any help will be really appreciated, god bless, travel safely, joe.