[access-uk] Re: android phone accessibilty

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:34:15 -0000

Brian, not sure on this but I believe that Choice Technology have a new app
for android which is a similar solution to Mobile Access in that it's
another bolt on package which provides speech with it's own apps for phone,
texts and the usual phone book etc.  Never tried it so afraid I can't give
any advice or views.

If you try it though, please report back with some thoughts.

Steve