[access-uk] Re: android

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:12:56 +0100

Hi David

If you don't ask, you don't learn, (smile), and you can certainly do that on
these lists.  Until now, Android has kind of washed over me, but it is
becoming an interesting alternative.  So thanks to everyone for contributing
with various comments, keep them coming as long as they remain on topic and
approved by the mods.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns