[access-uk] Re: anapod - can anyone help?

  • From: "barrie moxon" <barrie.moxon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:46:39 -0000

hi ...Damon
.
you need Itunes, re install it.
all the best.
Barrie

barrie.moxon@xxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 11:19 PM
Subject: [access-uk] anapod - can anyone help?

Hi there,

I've just installed the trial version of Anapod for iPod Shuffle.

When I try to look at the Anapod Explorer window (the one where you paste you your music into) it tells me: "anapod cannot currently establish a communication with your device".

I've right clicked on the system tray icon and hit CONNECT in there. It is definitely connected.

So, my question is: Does the trial version actualy allow you to transfer music onto your shuffle anyway?

and my second question is: OK, so if it does allow you to do this in the trial version, does anyone have any tips or ideas as to what I can do next? Or what I may have done wrong.

Note: I have completely uninstalled iTunes from my system. Is this something to do with it? Do you need to have iTunes on your PC?

Thanks all, what would I do without ya.

...Damon