[access-uk] Re: an iphone question and

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 17:34:11 +0100

Hi there will give it a try saves messing in the difficult itunes then great. At 16:06 28/04/2013, you wrote:

Hi John,

Yes it's possible, is your friend using Voiceover?

If so, then they need to double tap and hold whatever they want to delete
(artist, album, track).  The instructions say to swipe right while holding
and the delete button should appear.  I can't get this to work, but if I
release having held for a few seconds, then swipe up with one finger, a
delete option appears.  This is with the rotor set to 'actions' when in the
Music app.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,

Ed