[access-uk] an ie7 problem

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk-freelists.org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 16:11:19 +0100

Hi list
Wonder if someone can help.
When I try and use my website thereby uploading to it, in ie7 if I type the url
ftp:homepages.demon.co.uk when I put in my user name and password it
will not let me in to the site but, if I use freedom box it will and
also if I use my laptop with ie6 I can access  the site to upload files to it.
I did not give the correct url but, does anyone know which setting in
ie7 I should change to allow this to work?
thanks.