[access-uk] Re: an excel question

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 16:53:32 +0100

Yes if you just input the following formula in your cell were you want the figures to appear, entering the appropriate details were necessary.

Make sure you use the apostrophies and exclimation mark as I've put them below. * worksheet name is the name of the worksheet were the cell you want to copy is
* cell ref is the cell you want to copy

='WORKSHEET NAME'!cell ref

Peter