[access-uk] Re: an amusing website

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 17:28:59 +0100

All i got when clicking onto that link was a peice of text that reads "its true", there is no underlying readable HTML either very strange.

On 10/10/2015 17:04, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:

Hello Everyone.

I found a rather interesting website that some of you may find useful. I'll leave it to the resulting page to explain. It may be worth reading the link letter by letter to get the joke.

http://iamawesome.com/

all the best,

Mo.