[access-uk] amazons address book

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 09:27:09 +0100

Morning to all
Over the past few months we have not been able to change addresses in our Amazons personal address book. I can no longer send an item to someone else unless I ask a sighted person to plug in the mouse then they can do it. You used to be able to click the link to change address but this doesn't work for us anymore.
Is this a screen reader or Amazon issue?
I have spoken to them but as yet nothing has been resolved.
It's annoying to have to ask others when we once did the whole process ourselves.
Thanks for letting me have my moan of the day.
Hazel