[access-uk] Re: amazon question

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 13:41:25 +0000

Hi joe. Yes you should receive a confirmation email. If you do not, check your
spam folder. There is no podcast that i know of on how to use amazon, the site
can be a bit of a nightmare but is useable. If you need a hand let me know, hal
isn't fantastic on the web in my humble opinion anyway.

All the best,

Mo.