[access-uk] Re: amazing got windows on my mac

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 13:33:32 -0000

Hi John

No, I haven't tried it myself, just really interested in how people are
getting on with the doing it and thereafter.

I know the moderator of that particular list is very strict about discussing
Windows on the Mac, but I thought it was relevant as you were talking about
VMWare Fusion on a MacBook, and therefore appropriate for that list.  Never
mind!

Do let me know how you get on with it though, I am genuinely interested.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate