[access-uk] Re: alternate link for free mp4 to mp3 converter

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 11:09:12 +0100

Hello Carol,
I converted m4r files with it before, and once converted to mp3, the apex played them. Didn't have a sense at the time, but I'd imagine they will work. And, 17 is a little slow, it should be doable within an hour.

Sent from the BrailleNote

From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 30 May 2015 19:54:46 +0100

hi john. have you tried this? i have a feeling i tried this and it
didn't work or it wasn't accessible... i haven't downloaded the one from
your link yet though so it could be different.

Mo.

On 30/05/2015 19:25, john coley wrote:
Hi Carol and Mo, the link I posted just now appears not to work.
Here's a link to the page on cnet.
John.

http://download.cnet.com/Free-M4P-to-MP3-Converter/3000-2140_4-76
098760.html