[access-uk] Re: allofmp3.com

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 16:59:25 -0000

Hi,

Maybe I'm missing something here but I'd like to try using xrost but I don't
know what it is.  I don't know what click and buy is either.  Neither of
them are mentioned on allofmp3.com as far as I've noticed.  Can anyone give
more info - what is xrost and how do I use it to top up at allofmp3?

Catherine