[access-uk] Re: allofmp3

  • From: "John Gurd" <j.gurd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 16:30:21 +0100

No it's true. As of a few days ago you can't use Visa. I know they still
claim you can use Visa on their site but when you go through the process of
refilling your balance on AllTunes  the combibox that lets you choose the
type of card nno longer includes Visa. I only have a Visa card and the only
way I could refill my balance was to borrow a friend's Master Card.

I think that some Western financial and marketing companies are deliberately
making it hard for allofmp3 to carry on because it undercuts European and US
media download business and it's commercial supporters. I've noticed that
allofmp3 are slowly losing a number of means of payments and I don't think
it's of their own choosing.

John Gurd