[access-uk] Re: alarm systems with speech:

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:45:37 -0000

Hi Jackie,

Yes, we have a referral form on our web site.  We don't sell it as we don't
have the ability to install it, but it is an excellent system.  Even tells
you if you try to set the alarm and leave a window open for example.

If an alarm gets triggered, it can even ring your mobile, and let you listen
to the house.  An excellent system indeed, and Sentico are great people to
work with.  The engineer installed ours, and stayed for about two hours,
until he was sure I could work it.

All the best

Steve

  _____