[access-uk] Re: airports dong face scans

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:44:12 +0100

A friend of mine always wears dark glasses because she couldn't cope with an
artificial eye as a child, so one of her sockets is empty.  She applied for
a new passport recently and, as before, had the photos taken with her
glasses on.  The form was returned, and she was asked to have the photos
re-taken without her glasses.  That must be a lovely sight for the airport
staff.

Wendy