[access-uk] Re: again, listen again

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:49:20 +0100

Hi

I find that the BBC listen again pages on the websites of the stations themselves can be a bit hit and miss, but in any case these pages are now redundant, thanks to the BBC radio player, which is a single web interface which allows you to access all of the radio output available online. The main radio player homepage is at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod
From there you can click on Radio 2, which takes you to this page
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio2_promo.shtml
This page contains the A-Z list that someone referred to in a previous message, as well as a list of the most popular shows and forthcoming highlights. Also pay particular attention to the top of the radio player pages, there is a hidden frame called "screenreader help", which gives information about accessing the player using the keyboard.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Harry Lyddall" <harry.lyddall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>