[access-uk] Re: after shockx

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 17:41:23 +0100

Hi Andy first of all nice to hear you back on the list.
yes of course it is amazing the bluetooth ones work though.
as a piano tuner I truly admir anyone getting about with hearing difficulties as I rely on echo sounding lots. my guide dog Grace is so good but to day near where I live I could not hear my iphone as I was crossing the a 6 3 9 which is pure hell to do
wonder how much it crunches the battery using it with the iphone.
At 17:26 28/04/2013, you wrote:
Hi John - Just concerned about using them with hearing aids, in terms of wearing, not performance. I also think I might prefer the wired option, as battery life, both in the headphones, and my iPhone would be improved, over Bluetooth -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>