[access-uk] Re: advice wanted: which mobile network to switch to?

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 20:39:52 +0100

hi martin and Sandra.

many thanks to both of you for your comments. i think its just a question of who you get. the problem i have is coverage, and it looks like i'm saddled with EE for this area in any case. i would've gone with three but i've heard they can be a nightmare to deal with, and having spoken to their call centers in india i don't hold out much hope. Sandra, that's fair enough. the bloke on the phone earlier this evening did mention that some of their guys were based abroad, but he also said that the majority of the time they try and put people through to the UK call centers in plymouth, wales and newcastle if they can... we'll see what happens.

cheers,

Mo.

On 07/05/2014 20:27, Whizza wrote:
Hi Mo,
I have a friend who is with EE and she tells me that their call centre is in the Philipines and they're not too good at understanding what you want. This is, of course, only her experience and other people on list may be fully satisfied but just thought I would mention it.

Cheers,
Sandra.