[access-uk] advice wanted: which mobile network to switch to?

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 18:33:41 +0100

Hi Everyone.

Recently i moved to the lincolnshire county and my mobile signal's not been good at all with O2. O2 are a fantastic network we've been with them since the 90's, but i think its time to look at alternatives. the most important aspects for me are customer service, because when it comes to the crunch that's when you find out what a network's really like. how accurate they are regarding billing, how helpful they are, and hopefully that they're not sat in egypt or india. i've delt with vodafone in the past and i'm not keen on their standard of service. they have over charged and cut me off when calling customer care to the point when i just left, something O2 have never done. is anyone on list with either three or EE on a contract? they seem to have quite good and consistent signal in this area. if you are, what's their customer care and reliability like? any feedback greatly appreciated.

many thanks in advance,

Mo.