[access-uk] Re: advice sought

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:59:04 -0000

Hi Ibrahim,

I believe your Samsung NC10 uses the Realtek codec.  In that case, it knows
what type of input you are using when you plug in.  It should pop up a box I
believe and ask what you are plugging in.  Select Line In and you're good to
go.

I don't have a NC10 yet, but that's how my MSI Wind works.

All the best

Steve

  _____