[access-uk] Re: advice on where to set up a list

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 20:27:05 +0100

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your advice and opinion.

If I do set the list up I may use google groups. The reason for wanting to set it up is because of the views of some moderators towards how bank subjects have been discussed on this list, although the views of the moderators were quite valid, I just felt that if people wanted more time to discuss a subject that was deemed to be becoming an over stretched thread on this list, then a list should be set up to discuss it and I was not sure how to set up such a list or where I should be looking to set it up.

Alexander Shannon